Our new boat is famous....
Welcome to Lord Howe Island MV 'Pinnacle'! It has been a long awaited arrival and we are stoked to say that she has settled in very well. On her arrival, we went for a spin to the Admiralty Islands, followed by an Introductory Dive at Comets Hole.
We are looking forward to many more adventures to come onboard 'Pinnacle'.
We are very pleased to announce that our custom made dive vessel, 'Pinnacle' has been completed and is lapping Manly Harbour in Brisbane. Skipper Aaron Ralph will be flying over to Brisbane this week to bring her home.
Pro Dive Lord Howe Island has opened its PADI Divemaster Internship program to applications for the season of 2015-2016.
The positions available are:
One position from 18th Sep 2015 - 31st Jan 2016
Two positions from 1st Feb 2016 - 31st May 2016
The successful candidates should be passionate about the environment, physically fit and have a friendly disposition.
Pre requisites are:
- Open Water SCUBA Certification
- Drivers Licence
- Boating experience preferred
- CPR and Senior First Aid preferred
The positions are unpaid, with most expenses included. Inclusions are:
- Return flights from Sydney or Brisbane
- Transfers to and from Lord Howe Island Airport
- Accommodation on Lord Howe Island
- All certifications to PADI Divemaster
- All tuition, training, guidance and support
- Boat and shore dives
- Use of dive equipment
- Pro Dive Lord Howe Island uniform
If you are interested in applying, please do the following:
- Right click on the below Application Form
- Print the Application Form and complete
- Email your completed Application Form along with your Resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Applications are due by close of business on Friday 3rd July 2015
We look forward to receiving your applications.
Cheers, Aaron and Lisa
Purchase 10 dives for $400, save $100!
Offer available for purchase until 31st October 2014
Dives can be taken from 15th September 2014 until 31st May 2015
Contact us to purchase yours today
PH 6563 2253 /
*Excludes Balls Pyramid
** Space and weather permitting