WIN Amazing Prizes!
Date: 1st - 11th June 2019
Return flights from Sydney
Workshops with our Hosts
Dinner on Arrival
Gala Dinner and Presentation Night
Dive and Snorkel Gear
10 dives around Lord Howe Island
1 night dive
NON DIVER'S PACKAGE
8 guided walks with local expert Jack Shick
3 boat trips with local expert Jack Shick
SNORKELER'S AND NON DIVER'S PACKAGE
6 guided snorkels
4 guided walks with local expert Jack Shick
- Meals other than specified
- Travel Insurance
- Diver Emergency Insurance
- Must have your own camera equipment
- Nitrox Fill Package for divers also available (POA) - must have enriched air certification
1 Piece @ 14kg Baggage Allowance- checked luggage
1 Piece @ 9kg Baggage Allowance - checked luggage to go on a stand by service
1 Piece @ 7kg- Cabin Luggage not exceeding 56x36x23cm
1 Piece @ 14kg can be purchased once a booking has been ticketed.
Categories (Maximum 25 Photos)
- Landscape / Seascape
- Surf (Above and Underwater)
- Macro Underwater
- Wide Underwater
- Portrait Underwater
- Split shots (Over / Under)
- Black and white Underwater
- The final list of prizes will be published on the competition website only on May 31st, 2019. Prizes published prior to this date may vary and cannot be considered as final.
- Dive safaris and trips awarded, as prizes may not include air travel, taxes and other expenses, unless stated otherwise by the relevant sponsor.
- Prizes do not include shipment and potential import tax fees in the respective home countries of participants.
- For the sake of eliminating possible misunderstandings, at the time of the winning ceremony, only symbolic vouchers or letters will be awarded to the winners. The actual prize will be awarded later, in accordance with the respective sponsor.
Use of Photographs
- By participating in the competition, participants agree that the submitted photos and videos in all categories may be used or reproduced for the media coverage of this event and for the promotion of future competitions in all media channels, including TV, Internet, written publications and more.
- Competition organisers reserve the right to make use of images and videos submitted to the competition for the purpose of publishing a competition album, calendars, and any other use that promotes future competitions or found useful by the production.
- Submitted materials shall indefinitely remain in the producers' archives without the requirement of further permission for usage.
- Photo and video credits will be given to the photographer when applicable.
- Submission of materials and participation in the competition entails an automatic acceptance of all the above.
- Use of images as described above will require no additional written or verbal permissions from the photographer.
CLICK HERE TO BOOK