SCUBA divers describe the Rescue Diver course as the most challenging, yet most rewarding course they’ve ever taken. You learn to prevent and manage problems in the water, and become more confident in your skills as a diver, knowing that you can help others if needed. During the course, you learn to become a better buddy by practicing problem solving skills until they become second nature. Plus, the course is just fun – it’s serious, but still allows for lots of laughter in between the focused learning.
- Advanced Open Water Diver Certificate / Junior Adventure Diver who has completed Underwater Navigation Adventure Dive
- Minimum age of 12 years old
- First Aid and CPR training within 24 months
- Rescue Diver eLearning Material
- Gear Hire
Special Instructions when checking out
- Please provide your D.O.B
- Separate email addresses are required for each student in order to receive your eLearning material.