The PADI Advanced Open Water course is designed to enhance your underwater skills and knowledge.
The PADI Advanced Open Water Course Consists of five adventure dives including knowledge reviews on each section.
You may choose five of the following dives
- Deep (Compulsory)
- Underwater Navigation (Compulsory)
- Peak Performance Buoyancy (Highly recommended)
- Search and Recovery
- Underwater Naturalist
- Fish Identification
- Drift Diving (subject to availability)
- Open Water Diver Certificate
- PADI Advanced Open Water Manual
- Gear Hire
Special Instructions when checking out
- Please provide your D.O.B
- Please advise on your preferred date to begin and we will do our best to accommodate your request