Learn to Dive with Pro Dive Lord Howe Island. The Island's lagoon provides a brilliant site to learn to dive
A world wide certification that permits you to dive to a maximum depth of 18 metres. The open water course can be delivered at flexible times during your stay on Lord Howe Island. A minimum of 3 days is required. Complete your Open Water Course theory online with PADI's interactive online eLearning.
Due to limited internet access on Lord Howe Island students choosing eLearning must complete all theory components online prior to arrival.
- You are required to complete a Medical Examination (in the Australian standards dive medical AS4005). It is recommended you complete this prior to arrival, however it can be done on the Island with prior arrangement.
- You must be able to swim for 200 metres unassisted
- You must be over 10 years of age (for students 10-15 years age a Junior Open Water Certification is issued allowing a max depth of 15 metres). This meets NSW standards
- Parent or guardian permission is required for all students under 18 years
- PADI eLearning access
- Gear Hire
Special Instructions when checking out
- Please provide your D.O.B
- If purchasing more than one course, we require a separate email address for each person
- Please advise on your preferred date to begin and we will do our best to accommodate your request