The borders to Lord Howe Island are currently closed, and will reopen on 11th September 2021, subject to changing guidelines and law in relation to Public Health. Please stay tuned for our reopening date.
Your health is our top priority, and we have put special measures in place to keep all guests safe both during and after your activity.
- Stringent Cleaning - We’ve increased the frequency of disinfecting surfaces and high traffic areas between each tour, and hand sanitiser will be available to all of our guests.
- Properly Disinfecting Dive Gear- We’ve researched and implemented the best known disinfection procedures for cleaning all dive and snorkel gear.
- Social Distancing - Where reasonably practical, guests will stay at a safe distance during all points of the tour. For this reason, we recommend booking in advance to assist with planning, as numbers may be reduced. Seats may be allocated on the day to assist with physical distancing requirements, we will leave empty seats between guests onboard our vessel when possible, and masks will be provided if requested. We will also ensure that all staff members will be wearing the necessary PPE, if required.
- Wellness Checks - Employees receive daily wellness checks to ensure they are healthy and symptom-free. If you or anyone in your group is experiencing symptoms, we will work directly with you to cancel or reschedule your tour.
- Passenger Responsibility - Passengers will be asked to ensure that they follow the measures in place, and follow government advice. This includes staying home if you feel unwell, coughing and sneezing into your elbow, immediately discarding any used tissues, and washing your hands with soap and water for a minimum of 20 seconds. Passengers are also encouraged to bring their own PPE if they are in possession of these items.
Lord Howe Island is currently COVID-19 free, however for the latest NSW COVID-19 case statistics, click here.
For our Terms and Conditions, please click here.